Get 10% discount on every order plus receive free shipping. Select the Subscribe & Save options, then add to cart for instant savings! Offer excludes tax and can't be combined with other offers. Orders outside of the contiguous US, including Alaska & Hawaii will be charged $8 for shipping.
Learn More About Subscriptions
Spend $35.00 and receive the option to claim a free gift from Nature Made. No substitutions. Promotion available for new orders only.
When you make any purchase over $25 you will automatically get free shipping applied to your order. Offer excludes tax and any discounts applied to the order total. Orders outside of the contiguous US, including Alaska & Hawaii will be charged $8 for shipping.
The exclusive SMS discount code cannot be used on already discounted items. Minimum order of $40.00 required. Excludes Wellblends Solutions and Subscription. Offer excludes tax and any discounts applied to the order total. Orders outside of the contiguous US, including Alaska & Hawaii will be charged $8 for shipping.
Amount Per Serving: Vitamin D3 125 mcg (5000 IU)|Vitamin K2 (100 mcg)
* Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements
◆ Vitamins D3 and K2 work together to support strong, healthy bones.†
◼ Approximately 29% of U.S. adults are Vitamin D deficient (<50 nmol/L). 
1. Liu X, Baylin A, Levy PD. Vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency among US adults: prevalence, predictors and clinical implications. Br J Nutr. 2018;119(8):928-936. doi:10.1017/S0007114518000491.
2. Reider CA, Chung RY, Devarshi PP, Grant RW, Hazels Mitmesser S. Inadequacy of Immune Health Nutrients: Intakes in US Adults, the 2005-2016 NHANES. Nutrients. 2020;12(6):1735. Published 2020 Jun 10. doi:10.3390/nu120617354.
3. Hossein-nezhad A, Holick MF. Vitamin D for health: a global perspective. Mayo Clin Proc. 2013;88(7):720-755.
4. Tripkovic L, Lambert H, Hart K, et al. Comparison of vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 supplementation in raising serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D status: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr 2012;95:1357-1364.
5. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. Evaluation, Treatment, and Prevention of Vitamin D deficiency: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. July 2011. Accessed on August 9, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2011-0385.
What is Vitamin D3 good for?
What is Vitamin K2 good for?
How much D3 should I take daily?
What are some food sources of Vitamin D?
Do you get enough Vitamin D from the sun?
Can I take these Vitamin K plus Vitamin D gummies with other Vitamin D supplements?
Can I give this Vitamin D3 + K2 supplement to my child?
How do I take these Vitamin D3 K2 gummies?
Why Do I Want Subscribe & Save?
It's Easy & Flexible
Set it and forget it. You can change, pause, and cancel anytime.
Get 10% discount on every order plus free shipping**.
**When you purchase one or more products on subscription, you will automatically get free shipping on this and all future deliveries. Offer excludes tax and is subject to change. Orders outside of the contiguous US, including Alaska & Hawaii will be charged $8 for shipping.
When does this product expire?