Get 10% discount on every order plus receive free shipping. Select the Subscribe & Save options, then add to cart for instant savings! Offer excludes tax and can't be combined with other offers. Orders outside of the contiguous US, including Alaska & Hawaii will be charged $8 for shipping.
Learn More About Subscriptions
Spend $35.00 and receive the option to claim a free gift from Nature Made. No substitutions. Promotion available for new orders only.
When you make any purchase over $25 you will automatically get free shipping applied to your order. Offer excludes tax and any discounts applied to the order total. Orders outside of the contiguous US, including Alaska & Hawaii will be charged $8 for shipping.
The exclusive SMS discount code cannot be used on already discounted items. Minimum order of $40.00 required. Excludes Wellblends Solutions and Subscription. Offer excludes tax and any discounts applied to the order total. Orders outside of the contiguous US, including Alaska & Hawaii will be charged $8 for shipping.
* Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements
‡ Approximately 29% of U.S. adults are Vitamin D deficient (<50 nmol/L). 
1. Liu X, Baylin A, Levy PD. Vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency among US adults: prevalence, predictors and clinical implications. Br J Nutr. 2018;119(8):928-936. doi:10.1017/S0007114518000491.
2. Reider CA, Chung RY, Devarshi PP, Grant RW, Hazels Mitmesser S. Inadequacy of Immune Health Nutrients: Intakes in US Adults, the 2005-2016 NHANES. Nutrients. 2020;12(6):1735. Published 2020 Jun 10. doi:10.3390/nu120617354.
3. Hossein-nezhad A, Holick MF. Vitamin D for health: a global perspective. Mayo Clin Proc. 2013;88(7):720-755.
4. Tripkovic L, Lambert H, Hart K, et al. Comparison of vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 supplementation in raising serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D status: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr 2012;95:1357-1364.
5. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. Evaluation, Treatment, and Prevention of Vitamin D deficiency: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. July 2011. Accessed on August 9, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2011-0385.
What is Vitamin D good for?
How does Vitamin D help the immune system?
How much Vitamin D should I take per day?
What are some food sources of Vitamin D?
Do you get enough Vitamin D from the sun?
Can I give this Vitamin D3 supplement to my child?
How do I take these Extra Strength Vitamin D3 5000 IU tablets?
Why Do I Want Subscribe & Save?
It's Easy & Flexible
Set it and forget it. You can change, pause, and cancel anytime.
Get 10% discount on every order plus free shipping**.
**When you purchase one or more products on subscription, you will automatically get free shipping on this and all future deliveries. Offer excludes tax and is subject to change. Orders outside of the contiguous US, including Alaska & Hawaii will be charged $8 for shipping.
When does this product expire?