The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in krill oil help support a healthy heart and help support flexible cell membranes.†
Nature Made® Krill Oil 300 mg softgels are small and easy to swallow and have no fishy aftertaste. Additionally, each krill oil softgel includes naturally occurring astaxanthin, which is known to have antioxidant activity and gives each softgel its natural dark red color. The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in krill oil help support a healthy heart and help support flexible cell membranes.†
- Small, easy to swallow softgels
- No fishy aftertaste
- Includes 120 mcg astaxanthin per serving
- Omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in the phospholipid form, which helps support cell membrane flexibility†
- Experts suggest about 500 mg of EPA and DHA daily.‡ Nature Made Krill Oil offers 684 mg of total omega-3 fatty acids (including 552 mg of EPA and DHA) in 6 servings.
Nature Made Krill Oil 300 mg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- No Artificial Colors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast, Starch or Gluten
‡“Recommended amount” equates to a calculation based on approximately 3,500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids EPA/DHA found in two servings of fatty fish per week.