Vitamin B12 is important for red blood cell formation, proper nervous system function and for maintaining a healthy homocysteine level, which is important for cardiovascular health.
Maintaining your energy level can help you feel your best. Along with other B vitamins, Vitamin B12 is vital for energy production. Vitamin B12 is also important for red blood cell formation, proper nervous system function and for maintaining a healthy homocysteine level, which is important for cardiovascular health. Vitamin B12 supplements are recommended for people 50 and over, many of whom are deficient due to decreased ability to absorb this nutrient, and for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in Vitamin B12. A 3000 mcg Vitamin B12 supplement will help ensure your B12 needs are met.
- Helps convert food into energy
- Essential for red blood cell formation
- Helps maintain nervous system health
- Helps maintain a healthy homocysteine level, important for cardiovascular health
Nature Made Vitamin B12 Sublingual 3000 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand*
- No Artificial Colors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast
* Based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacist recommending in this category