Vitamin B12 is important for red blood cell formation and is necessary normal nervous system function.†
Along with other B vitamins, Vitamin B12 is vital for cellular energy production. Vitamin B12 is also important for red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system function. Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for people 50 and over who may be deficient due to decreased ability to absorb this nutrient, and for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in Vitamin B12. A 500 mcg Vitamin B12 supplement will help ensure that your B12 needs are met.†
- Helps convert food into cellular energy†
- Essential for red blood cell formation†
- Helps support normal functioning of the nervous system†
Nature Made® Vitamin B12 500 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Letter Vitamin Brand*
- United States Pharamacopeia (USP) Verified
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch
- Gluten Free
*Based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacist recommending in this category.