Super B Energy Complex
Super B Energy Complex is a small, one-per-day softgel.
- Provides 100% of the Daily Value of 8 essential B vitamins
- Helps support cellular energy production
Super B Energy Complex provides 100% of the Daily Value of 8 essential B vitamins in 1 small softgel to support cellular energy production.†
- Helps support cellular energy production from the foods you eat†
- Supports normal function of the nervous system†
- Contains vitamins B6 and B12, which are essential for healthy red blood cell formation†
Super B Energy Complex is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- No Color Added
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch. Gluten-free
Available Sizes: 60 Count
Dosage and Interactions
Suggested Dosage: Take one softgel daily, with a meal.
Super B Energy Complex should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Super B Energy Complex should be used with caution when combined with:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be used with caution when taking prescription drugs
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
If I am taking a multivitamin that contains folic acid, is it still safe to take a B complex that contains folic acid?
It should be fine to take both as long as the total amount of folic acid in both supplements does not exceed 1,000 mcg. Taking a higher folic acid dose may mask a vitamin B12 deficiency.
What vitamins are usually considered members of B complex vitamins?
There are 8 B vitamins, which are all included in our B complexes: Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), B6 (Pyridoxine), Biotin (B7), Folic Acid (B9), and B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
For 40 years, we have been obsessed with quality at Nature Made®. From ingredient sourcing, to industry-leading manufacturing practices, to our third-party verification approach, we believe it is our responsibility to lead in delivering quality products and a quality consumer experience. For more information, click here
Recommended Articles & Videos
CoQ10 Plus B Vitamins for Energy
Learn why it may be important to supplement your diet with CoQ10 and B vitamins: key nutrients that help your body maintain a healthy supply of energy.
A Guide to the B Vitamins
There are so many B vitamins it can be easy to forget what each one is for. We have put together a friendly little guide to let you know what each B vitamin does for you and why they are essential to ensuring your health and energy level.
See All Recommended Articles & Videos