Take 1 softgel daily with a meal for optimal absorption. Do not exceed 3 softgels per day.
Fish Oil should be used with caution when combined with:
- Blood thinning medication (e.g. Warfarin and Coumadin)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. ibuprofen and aspirin)
- Blood pressure medication
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption