Vitamin B12 3000 mcg
Vitamin B12 is important for the metabolic pathways that release cellular energy from fat and protein.†
- Important for proper red blood cell formation†
- Helps support normal function of the nervous system†
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy.† Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system.† Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12. †
- Helps convert food into cellular energy†
- Essential for proper red blood cell formation†
- Helps support normal nervous system function†
Nature Made Vitamin B12 3000 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Letter Vitamin Brand*
- No Artificial Flavors
- Colors Derived From Natural Sources – No Synthetic Dyes
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch
- Gluten Free
Available Sizes: 60 Count
* Based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacist recommending in this category
Dosage and Interactions
When to Take:
Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily, with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.
Vitamin B12 should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Vitamin B12 should be used with caution when combined with:
- Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be used with caution when taking prescription drugs
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
What are some dietary sources of vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is present in foods of animal origin and in fermented foods where bacteria produce the vitamin. Organ meats such as liver, kidney, heart and pancreas are the best sources of vitamin B12 followed by clams, oysters, extra-lean beef, seafood, eggs, milk, yogurt, chicken, cheese, and miso (a fermented soybean product).
For 40 years, we have been obsessed with quality at Nature Made®. From ingredient sourcing, to industry-leading manufacturing practices, to our third-party verification approach, we believe it is our responsibility to lead in delivering quality products and a quality consumer experience. For more information, click here
At Nature Made, we’re committed to quality. That’s why we work with USP, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity. The Nature Made difference is easy to see — just look for the USP Verified Mark on the label of our products.
Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand in Nine Categories, based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey. – Nature Made has been recognized in the Letter Vitamins, Omega-3/Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Flax Seed Oil, Herbal Supplements, Cholesterol Management-Natural, Garlic, Diabetic Multivitamins and Mood Health Supplements categories.
See All Recommended Articles