Don't damage the Site or anyone's computers. User Content may not contain viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or any other technologies that could impact the operation of the Site or any computer system.
In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
MEMBERSHIP & REGISTRATION
Certain areas of the Site may require registration or may otherwise ask you to provide information to participate in certain features or access certain Materials or User Content. The decision to provide this information is purely optional; however, if you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain Materials or User Content or participate in certain features of the Site. When you provide information to the Site, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information.
If you register with us, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, if any, and you agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, if any, and for restricting access to your computer (or other Internet access device, as applicable) so that others may not access the password protected portion of the Site using your name in whole or in part. Pharmavite reserves the right to terminate your account or otherwise deny you access in its sole discretion without notice and without liability.
You agree that you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and you will be responsible for all charges related thereto. You also agree to comply with all rules, laws and regulations that are applicable to your use of the Site, including, without limitation, those governing your transmission or use of any software or data.
The Site may contain or offer sweepstakes or other promotions, which may be governed by a separate set of rules that describe the sweepstakes or promotion and may have eligibility requirements, such as certain age or geographic area restrictions. It is your responsibility to read those rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid and to determine the sponsor's requirements of you in connection with the applicable sweepstakes or promotion.
THIRD PARTY LINKS, CONTENT AND CROSS-SITE FUNCTIONALITY
Pharmavite grants you the revocable permission to link to the Site; provided, however, that your web site, or any third party web sites that link to the Site: (a) must not frame or create a browser or border environment around any of the content on the Site or otherwise mirror any part of the Site; (b) must not imply that Pharmavite or the Site is endorsing or sponsoring it or its products, unless Pharmavite has given it prior written consent; (c) must not present false information about, or disparage, tarnish, or otherwise, in Pharmavite's sole opinion, harm Pharmavite or its products or services; (d) must not use any Pharmavite trademarks without the prior written permission from Pharmavite; (e) must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial or otherwise objectionable (in Pharmavite's sole opinion); and (f) must be owned and controlled by you or the person or entity placing the link, or otherwise permit you to enable such link subject to these Terms. By linking to the Site, you agree that you do and will continue to comply with the above linking requirements.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms, Pharmavite reserves the right to prohibit linking to the Site for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion even if the linking complies with the requirements described above.
The Site may offer features and services that are available to you via your mobile phone or other mobile device. These features and services may include, without limitation, the ability to upload content to the Site, receive messages from the Site, download applications to your mobile phone or access Site features (collectively, the "Mobile Features"). We may charge for Mobile Features and these charges will be disclosed prior to completion of registration for the Mobile Feature. Also, standard messaging, data and other fees may be charged by your carrier. Fees and charges will appear on your mobile bill or be deducted from your pre-paid balance. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues. As applicable, instructions regarding how to opt-out of Mobile Features will be disclosed in connection with Mobile Features. The instructions will typically require you to text a keyword (e.g., "STOP," "CANCEL," "END," "UNSUBSCRIBE," "QUIT," etc.) to the applicable shortcode for the Mobile Feature.
You agree that the Mobile Features for which you are registered may send communications to your mobile device regarding Pharmavite. Further, we may collect information related to your use of the Mobile Features. If you have registered for Mobile Features, you agree to notify Pharmavite of any changes to your mobile number and update your account(s) on the Site to reflect this change.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, PHARMAVITE OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, VENDORS, CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PHARMAVITE PARTIES") MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SITE; (B) THE MATERIALS ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) THE FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (E) ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INSTRUCTIONS OFFERED OR REFERENCED AT THE SITE; AND/OR (F) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO PHARMAVITE OR VIA THE SITE. IN ADDITION, THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE FROM ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIRUSES. THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY INSTRUCTIONS) ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECT, ADEQUATE, USEFUL, TIMELY, RELIABLE OR OTHERWISE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM SUCH WARRANTIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION'S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE THE USER CONTENT OR COLLABORATIVE CONTENT, IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USER CONTENT OR COLLABORATIVE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONS WHO MAY USE OR RELY ON SUCH USER CONTENT OR COLLABORATIVE CONTENT) FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY USER CONTENT OR COLLABORATIVE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WAIVER
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SITE; (B) THE MATERIALS; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE'S TECHNICAL OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, CELLULAR PHONE, MODEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SITE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED TEN UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($10.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF PHARMAVITE'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER MATERIALS OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER MATERIALS OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE PHARMAVITE PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
TERM AND TERMINATION
Pharmavite reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the Site in its sole discretion, without notice and liability, including, without limitation, if Pharmavite believes your conduct fails to conform with these Terms. Pharmavite also reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms, including, without limitation, any violation arising from any e-mails you send to the Site or Pharmavite. Any violation of these Terms may be referred to law enforcement authorities.
Upon termination of your access to the Site, or upon demand from Pharmavite, all rights granted to you under these Terms will cease immediately, and you agree that you will: (a) immediately discontinue use of the Site; (b) destroy all materials obtained from the Site and all related documentation; and (c) as applicable, pay any amounts owed to Pharmavite in full within thirty (30) days from the date of such termination and continue to pay any other amounts owed under these Terms.
LOCATION OF SITE AND TERRITORIAL RESTRICTIONS
Unless otherwise specified, the Site is presented solely for, and any coupons, promotions and programs are offered only to, residents of United States of America, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Pharmavite to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Pharmavite controls and operates the Site from offices located in the United States and makes no representations or warranties that the information, products or services contained on the Site are appropriate for use or access in other locations. Anyone using or accessing the Site from other locations does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with United States' and local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent such laws are applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any content, program, product, service or other feature described or available thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such content, program, product, service or other feature that we provide.
Software related to or made available by this Site may be subject to United States export controls. Thus, no software from this Site may be downloaded, exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading any software related to this Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.
ARBITRATION; GOVERNING LAW; COMMENCEMENT OF ACTIONS
Disputes regarding use of this Site should be submitted to Pharmavite's Consumer Affairs Department within thirty days of the event giving rise to the dispute. The Consumer Affairs Department can be contacted via postal mail at: Nature Made, P.O. Box 9606, Mission Hills, CA 91346-9606, Attention: Consumer Affairs Department; via phone at (800) 276-2878; or via fax at: (818) 221-6655.
In the event of an error by Pharmavite with respect to the My Wellness Rewards program on the Site, your sole remedy shall be a credit of Rewards points to your account.
In the event that any disputes arises, the records as collected and maintained by Pharmavite will be the definitive record. You agree that any contest to a decision by Pharmavite hereunder will be submitted to arbitration under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association and you hereby expressly waive trial by jury. The arbitration will be conducted in Los Angeles County, California, in the English language by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules. You will bear 50% of the cost of any arbitration and you alone will be responsible for your attorney's fees. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrators will not have authority to award punitive or exemplary damages. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity relating to the arbitration provision of these Terms will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these Terms if held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or during an arbitration per the arbitration terms above, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Pharmavite's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. No waiver of any of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
The failure of Pharmavite to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not constitute a waiver and will not limit Pharmavite's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. No waiver by Pharmavite of any of these Terms will be of any force or effect unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized office of Pharmavite. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice will act to modify these Terms. Pharmavite may assign its rights and duties under these Terms to any party at any time without any notice to you. These Terms may not be assigned by you without Pharmavite's prior written consent. If any provision of these Terms will be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The Section titles are inserted only as a matter of convenience and have no legal or contractual effect. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against Pharmavite by virtue of Pharmavite having drafted them.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, TERMINATION AND MODIFICATIONS
Pharmavite reserves the exclusive right to modify, withdraw, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time, any materials, information or content available on the Site, without limitation, in whole or in part, including the cessation of all activities associated with the Site, with or without notice. You agree that Pharmavite will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or any part thereof. Pharmavite also reserves the right to charge for use of the Site, in whole or in part, and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion.
Pharmavite also reserves the right to modify or add to these Terms at any time without prior notice ("Updated Terms"). You agree that we may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Site so that they are accessible via a link on the home page, and that your use of the Site after we have posted the Updated Terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms before using the Site. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Site from that point forward.
You can contact us by clicking "Contact Us" on the Site.
If you need further assistance, please:
call us at: (800) 276-2878;
fax us at: (818) 221-6655; or
write us at:
P.O. Box 9606
Mission Hills, CA 91346-9606
Attention: Consumer Affairs Department
NATURE MADE® WELLNESS REWARDS PROGRAM RULES
The Effective Date of these Wellness Rewards Program Rules is November 1, 2012.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE WELLNESS REWARDS PROGRAM RULES (“PROGRAM RULES”) (“PROGRAM RULES”) BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE WELLNESS REWARDS PROGRAM, AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
These Program Rules only apply to the Wellness Rewards Program on the NatureMade.com web site, features, functionality, applications and services that post a link to these Program Rules, whether they are accessed via computer, mobile device or otherwise (collectively, the “Site”). The Wellness Rewards Program and the Site is owned or controlled by Pharmavite LLC (“Pharmavite”, “we” or “us”). You agree to these Program Rules by participating in the Wellness Rewards Program. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE PROGRAM RULES, DO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM.
The Wellness Rewards Program is only available and offered to residents of the United States of America, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Guam who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By participating in the Wellness Rewards Program, you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old. Pharmavite will provide Rewards points to eligible consumers who participate in Pharmavite's Wellness Rewards program ("Participants") on the Site by: (i) legitimately purchasing Nature Made® products (ii) submitting proof-of-purchase over the Internet and (iii) depositing a Nature Made® product’s unique 8-digit Rewards code. The Wellness Rewards program requires Participants to provide certain information, such as name, address, valid e-mail address, and date of birth. Participants will receive periodic special offers and information from Pharmavite unless the participant has chosen to opt-out of receiving such offers and information.
As Rewards codes and UPCs are deposited into a participant's account, the Site automatically translates the codes into points. Click here for a list of the point values per product (SKU). The points shown do not reflect any additional promotional offers or bonus points.
Promotional/bonus points are intended to reward individual Participants for specific behavior and are not governed by rules of chance. Pharmavite reserves the right to offer different promotional/bonus points to Participants based on their historical patterns of product purchasing and Rewards points accumulation.
The following details the rules of the program, which may be changed from time to time in accordance with the Terms of this Site. Continued use of the Wellness Rewards program after any such change constitutes acceptance of the change.
1. Reward will either be (a) a physical manufacturer's coupon or account specific check redeemable only at the stated retailer that will be delivered to your mailing address on record in your Wellness Rewards account (see below) or (b) a digital coupon or other promotion that will be emailed to your email address on record in your Wellness Rewards account. Physical and digital rewards coupons, checks and other promotions are subject to all terms and conditions, including expiration dates, printed on each coupon, check or promotional material and if applicable, emails.
2. Rewards points expire after 365 days of not banking any points to the account.
4. Only residents of the United States of America, the US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam may participate.
5. To be eligible, all purchases must be for the participant's own use or for that of his or her household. We do not accept corporate accounts.
6. One Rewards account per person and per household. This means a person with multiple addresses cannot have more than one Rewards account. It also means that multiple persons living at the same address (one household) together can have only one Rewards account.
7. Points cannot be combined from multiple accounts or transferred from one account to another unless authorized by Pharmavite's Consumer Affairs department in its sole discretion and then only in unique and unusual circumstances.
8. Reward redemptions per household, business or organization will be limited every 30 days to no more than: • One (1) three dollar ($3) physical reward coupon or reward check, with a maximum of twelve (12) such rewards per year; • One (1) seven dollar ($7) physical reward coupon or reward check, with a maximum of twelve (12) per year; and • Other physical and/or digital reward coupons, reward checks or other promotions as to be determined from time to time by Pharmavite in its sole discretion.
Rewards recipients are responsible for personal income tax reporting obligations.
9. Participants must retain and submit proof of purchase (original Rewards codes and/or original dated receipts) in the event that Pharmavite requests it.
10. Nature Made® products must be banked using Rewards codes.
11. Regardless of purchases, no more than 20 of the same Nature Made® product can be banked within a 365 day period.
12. A maximum of 10 different products, out of all eligible products, can be banked within a 24 hour period.
13. A maximum of 1,500 points can be banked within a 30 day period.
14. Point values earned from conversion of Rewards codes and/or UPCs are tallied as valued on date banked. Pharmavite reserves the right to change point conversion values at any time, however, points remain static once banked.
15. Point values and promotional offers are subject to adjustment at any time. However, once bonus points are banked, their accumulated value remains static.
16. No participant can have more than 18,000 points in his or her Wellness Reward account at any one time. If a participant has 18,000 points in his or her account, he or she will not be able to bank any further points until such time as his or her Wellness Reward account point balance drops through awards redemptions to an amount such that the remaining balance together with any new point value to be banked does not exceed 18,000 points. Participants who, prior to the effective date of this rule change (November 1, 20012), had banked in excess of [_6000_______] points will be allowed to redeem his or her banked points but will not be allowed to continue to bank points until the participant's Wellness Reward account point balance drops through awards redemptions to an amount such that the remaining balance together with any new point value to be banked does not exceed [___6000______] points.
17. Points can be redeemed for rewards as soon as the minimum requirement of banked points ("hurdle rate") is achieved. Partial awards cannot be given for points that are less than the defined hurdle rates.
18. Reward hurdle rates are subject to change at any time.
19. From time to time, accounts may be screened for valid Rewards codes, UPC/lot numbers and valid account information. If any information is incomplete or the Rewards codes or UPC/lot numbers are determined to be duplicates, fraudulent, or invalid for any reason, or if it appears that the account holder is not complying with these rules, the account may be put on hold. After an account has been placed on hold, the account holder will be allowed to bank 10 units in total and after that, banking privileges will be suspended.
20. Normal processing and delivery time for reward coupon and check requests will be two to three weeks.
21. Once a coupon is requested, it cannot be returned to Pharmavite nor can the preferred retailer or expiration date be changed.
22. Pharmavite does not guarantee that the preferred retailer will have a specific Nature Made® product in stock at any given time. The coupon or check must be used in its entirety at the point of presentation to the retailer checkout clerk. If there is any unused value, it is forfeited at conclusion of the transaction.
23. One Nature Made® product can be purchased with the coupon or check up to the value indicated. Additional payment will be needed from the participant for any amount due beyond what is specified on the coupon or check and for applicable sales tax.
24. There is no monetary value for Rewards codes or UPCs deposited other than the rewards earned at specific hurdle rates.
25. This rewards program can be ended by Pharmavite at any time and unused points will carry no residual value thereafter. Pharmavite will post at NatureMade.com any changes that would result in the termination of this rewards program 30 days prior to termination.
26. Pharmavite reserves the right to challenge any Rewards codes submitted by all or any participant should Pharmavite have reason to suspect misuse or fraud of any kind.
27. Pharmavite is not responsible for any lost communications or deletions by mail, email, phone or Internet.
28. Participants are responsible for ensuring that Rewards points are properly credited to their accounts.
29. Each participant's password is his or her private property and he or she is responsible for limiting access to the password. Instructions received by Pharmavite from the participant's e-mail address in conjunction with the correct password will be considered authentic.
30. Participation in the program will constitute the participant's consent to receive administrative telephone calls, mail or e-mails relating to the participant's account status and rewards redeemed even if the participant has opted-out of receiving marketing e-mails.
31. It is the responsibility of the Participant to submit only Rewards codes that he or she has personally purchased, provide accurate information and comply with the stated "Program Rules."
Only products purchased for individual household use at retail outlets by Participants are eligible for reward points. Business and organizations, including anyone acting as a wholesaler or distributor of products, is not permitted to bank any points. If Pharmavite suspects that any type of fraudulent point banking activity is taking place or that any of the Wellness Rewards Program Rules are not being followed, then Pharmavite. will place the account(s) involved on hold. After an account has been placed on hold, the account holder will be allowed to bank 10 units in total and after that banking privileges will be suspended. Additionally, we will scan our databases for any evidence of Participants setting up duplicate accounts - we allow one account per person and per household.
The following procedures will be followed if Pharmavite has an indication that fraudulent or misused information is or may be being submitted.
1. The account in discussion may be put on "hold." This does not remove the questioned points, however, it does prevent the participant from redeeming a reward or banking points until the issue is resolved.
2. In order to have an account removed from hold, a participant must contact Pharmavite and submit proof of purchases and compliance with the Rules.
3. Every attempt will be made by Pharmavite to resolve the disputed information.
4. Pharmavite reserves the right to seek damages from, and/or to notify law enforcement authorities of any attempt at mail fraud, wire fraud, information misuse or other violations of these Terms and Conditions. As Rewards codes and UPCs are deposited into a participant's account, the Site automatically translates the codes into points. Click here for a list of the point values per product (SKU). The points shown do not reflect any additional promotional offers or bonus points.