Suggested Use: Take one softgel one to three times daily, with a meal.
There are no known drug classes to avoid with Cod Liver Oil.
Cod Liver Oil should be used with caution when combined with:
- Thiazide Diuretics and Heart medications (digoxin) along with vitamin D supplements may cause side effects (hypercalcemia)
- Blood thinning medications (i.e. Warfarin and Coumadin)
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption