- Dosage & Interactions
- Supplement Facts
- Buy Now
Trust your heart health with Nature Made Super Strength Omega-3 EPA. Every 2 softgels provide 1200 mg of Omega-3s. The Omega-3s in Fish Oil help support the heart by keeping cell membranes flexible and healthy†. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.) Nature Made Super Strength Omega-3 EPA has nearly 3 times the amount of EPA found in less concentrated fish oil supplements.
- Every 2 softgels provide 1200 mg of Omega-3s
- EPA and DHA are the two key Omega-3s for heart health†
- Two softgels contain 1200 mg of EPA & DHA (1000 mg EPA / 200 mg DHA), which is more than twice the 500 mg of EPA and DHA recommended by some experts for heart health.
Nature Made Super Strength Omega-3 EPA is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand of Omega-3 / Fish Oil supplements*
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
- Purified to remove mercury
- Nature Made Fish Oil supply only comes from deep ocean waters, not farm raised fish
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast, Starch or Gluten
*Based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey, Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand in Eight Segments - Letter Vitamins, Omega-3/Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Flax Seed Oil, , Herbal supplements, Cholesterol Management-Natural, Garlic (tie) and Diabetic Multivitamins (tie).
SUGGESTED USE: Take two softgels one time daily, with a meal for optimal absorption. Do not exceed 3 softgels per day.
Super Strength Omega 3 EPA should be used with caution when combined with:
- Blood thinning medication (e.g. Warfarin and Coumadin)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. ibuprofen and aspirin)
- Blood pressure medication
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Glycerin, Water.
†† As ethyl ester and triglycerides
As ingredients may change from time to time, please check the label on the bottle.
- What are some dietary sources of omega-3 fatty acids?
The active ingredients in fish oil are the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Rich dietary sources of these omega-3 fatty acids are cold-water, marine fish including sardines, anchovies, cod, tuna, salmon, halibut, mackerel and herring. Certain types of shellfish such as shrimp also contain a moderate amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
- What are the benefits from regularly taking fish oil?
Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help support a healthy heart by keeping the cell membranes flexible and healthy.
- Where does your fish oil come from and what are the quality standards of your fish oil products?
Our fish oil only comes from wild caught, deep ocean waters, and never from farm raised fish. We use a state-of-the-art purification processes are used to remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, and mercury to ensure purity levels below .09 ppm, 2ppt WHO TEQs and 0.1 ppm respectively.
- What is the difference between the Nature Made fish oil supplements?
Nature Made offers several types of fish oil supplements that are differentiated by amount of fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids per serving, size, , flavor, enteric-coating to reduce fish burps, and form (softgel or gummy). If you are vegetarian, Nature Made also offers vegetarian omega-3 softgels that contain algal oil. Find the fish oil supplement that fits your personal preferences and needs by visiting naturemade.com.
Save on Super Strength Omega-3 EPA
See all coupons