- Dosage & Interactions
- Supplement Facts
- Buy Now
Vitamin B12 is essential for cellular energy production and a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B12 is important for the metabolic pathways which work to release energy from fats and carbohydrates.†
Along with other B vitamins, Vitamin B12 is vital for cellular energy production. Vitamin B12 is also important for red blood cell formation, proper nervous system function and for maintaining a healthy homocysteine level, which is important for cardiovascular health†. Vitamin B12 supplements are recommended for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in Vitamin B12.
- Helps convert food into cellular energy†
- Essential for red blood cell formation†
- Helps maintain nervous system health†
- Helps maintain a healthy homocysteine level†
Nature Made Vitamin B12 2500 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- #1 Pharmacist recommended brand of "Letter Vitamin" supplements*
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or starch and Gluten-free
* Based on US News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacist recommending in this category
Suggested Use: Take one tablet daily, with a meal.
Vitamin B12 should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Vitamin B12 should be used with caution when combined with:
- Current research does not indicate that this vitamin should be used with caution when taking prescription drugs
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium.
As ingredients may change from time to time, please check the label on the bottle.
- Is there a problem with taking too much Vitamin B-12?
Vitamin B-12 is not toxic even at many times greater than the RDA. Vitamin B-12 is water soluble, so what your body does not use is excreted through the urine.
Save on Vitamin B12 2500 mcg
See all coupons