Vitamin B-12 is important for red blood cell formation, proper nervous system function and for maintaining a healthy homocysteine level, which is important for cardiovascular health.
Maintaining your energy level can help you feel your best. Along with other B vitamins, Vitamin B-12 is vital for energy production. Vitamin B-12 is also important for red blood cell formation, proper nervous system function and for maintaining a healthy homocysteine level, which is important for cardiovascular health. Vitamin B-12 supplements are recommended for people 50 and over, many of whom are deficient due to decreased ability to absorb this nutrient, and for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in Vitamin B-12.
- Helps convert food into energy
- Essential for red blood cell formation
- Helps maintain nervous system health
- Helps maintain a healthy homocysteine level important for cardiovascular health
Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand*
- Timed release
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast, Starch or Gluten
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand of Vitamin Supplements, based on Pharmacy Times survey, in 7 Key Segments – Letter Vitamins, Omega-3/Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Flaxseed Oil, Diabetic Multivitamins, Garlic and Herbal Supplements.