- Dosage & Interactions
- Supplement Facts
- Buy Now
Nature Made® Full Strength MINIs are a line of full strength vitamins and supplements in Small, Powerful, One-Per-Day softgels.
Full Strength MINI Super B Complex provides 100% of the Daily Value of 8 essential B vitamins in 1 small softgel to support cellular energy production.†
- Helps produce cellular energy from the foods you eat †
- Supports normal function of the nervous system†
- Required for healthy red blood cell formation †
Nature Made Full Strength MINI Super B Complex is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- No Color Added
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch. Gluten-free
Suggested Dosage: Take one softgel daily, with a meal.
Full Strength MINI Super B-Complex should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Full Strength MINI Super B-Complex should be used with caution when combined with:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be used with caution when taking prescription drugs
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Water, Yellow Beeswax, Soy Lecithin, Resin.
As ingredients may change from time to time, please check the label on the bottle.
- If one is taking a Multiple Vitamin that contains folic acid is it still safe to take a B complex that contains folic acid?
It should be fine to take both as long as the total amount of folic acid in both supplements does not exceed 1,000 mcg. Taking a higher folic acid dose may mask a vitamin B12 deficiency
Save on Full Strength Mini Super B Complex
See all coupons