- Dosage & Interactions
- Supplement Facts
- Buy Now
Nature Made B-Complex Adult Gummies contain 100 percent or more of the daily value (DV) of five key B vitamins to support energy production by helping the body convert food into energy.†
Nature Made Adult Gummies are perfect for adults who want a tastier, more pleasant way to take vitamins and supplements. Our B-Complex Adult Gummies come in an all natural cherry flavor and are a great tasting way to take your vitamins every day. Nature Made B-Complex Adult Gummies contain a combination of essential B vitamins (niacin, pantothenic acid, B-6, biotin, folic acid and B-12) to help produce healthy energy from food consumed.† Vitamin C is also included for cellular and immune system support.†
Supports energy production. †
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3): Supports numerous chemical reactions in the body including energy production and fatty acid synthesis.†
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5): Helps support fatty acid synthesis and energy production in the body. †
- Vitamin B-6: Involved in numerous cellular reactions throughout the body, including red blood cell formation and protein metabolism.†
- Biotin (Vitamin B-7): Biotin supports carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism, and may help support healthy hair, skin and nails for individuals who are deficient or consume an inadequate amount of biotin. †
- B-12: Vitamin B-12 is essential for energy production from food, red blood cell formation and to help maintain a healthy nervous system.†
- Folic Acid: An important B Vitamin for pregnant women, Folic acid is critical for the formation of a baby’s spinal cord and nervous system. It is also important for red blood cell synthesis and amino acid metabolism.†
Helps maintain immune system health. †
- All Natural Fruit Flavors
- Colors Derived from Natural Sources – No Synthetic Dyes
- No Preservatives or Yeast. Gluten Free.
Chew two gummies daily.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Glazing Agent (Medium Chain Triglycerides, White Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Emulsifier: Glycerol Esters), Color Added.
As ingredients may change from time to time, please check the label on the bottle.
- Are the Adult Gummies Gluten Free?
Yes, all of our Adult Gummy products are Gluten Free.
- Are there artificial colors and/or flavors used in the gummies?
No, all of the colors and flavors are derived from natural sources.
- Can children take the product?
Nature Made Adult Gummies are suggested to be used by those 18 years old and over. Those below the age of 18 should check with their doctor before taking.
- How many gummies can I take per day?
We recommend you follow the suggested dosage found on each bottle. In some cases, as with any other vitamin, people may choose to take higher or lower doses than found on the label. Make sure your personal health care professional is aware of the vitamins and dosage you are taking. But please remember these gummy vitamins are not candy, and keep them out of reach of children.
- I’m concerned about the sugar content of gummy vitamins.
Our gummies contain 1-3 grams of sugar and 5-15 calories per gummy. The amount when consumed as part of a healthy diet should not be a concern. If you are sensitive to sugar please check with your health care professional about incorporating gummies into your daily plan.
- Is it possible to take too much of the B-vitamin gummies?
Yes. We recommend you follow the suggested dosage on the bottle and talk to your health care professional if you would like to take an increased dose. Although B-vitamins are water soluble, folic acid does have an upper limit of 1000 mcg.
- What sweetening agent is used in the gummies?
The sweetening agents used vary depending on the product and may include the following: sugar, glucose, and/or corn syrup. Please check the label to see which one is used or you may check the NatureMade.com site to check the ingredients for the product you are interested in using.
- What vitamins are usually considered members of B complex vitamins?
Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), B6 (Pyridoxine), B12 (Cyanocobalmin), Folate/Folic Acid, Biotin, and Pantothenic Acid.
Save on B Complex Adult Gummies
See all coupons