Nature Made Multi Prenatal tablets are scientifically formulated with essential vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy.†
Pregnancy is a special time of life that requires particular attention to the nutritional needs of the mom and her developing baby. Nature Made Multi Prenatal tablets provide key vitamins and minerals for nutritional support during pregnancy, with a formula rich in folic acid, iron, zinc and vitamins A, C, D3 and E, to name a few. Individually and collectively, the vitamins and minerals in our prenatal multivitamin product provide the pregnancy-specific nutrition support you may need.†
Nature Made Prenatal Multi is also USP verified, so you can feel confident that you are choosing a high quality prenatal supplement.*
- Daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy.†
- Scientifically formulated with essential vitamins and minerals:
- Folic Acid: Plays a critical role in the proper development of the baby’s nervous system.‡
- Iron: Vital for red blood cell formation and oxygen delivery to cells throughout the body. Daily requirements for iron are higher during pregnancy. †
- Calcium and Vitamin D3: Help build and support strong bones.†
- Vitamins C, D and A and Zinc: Helps support the immune system.†
- Vitamins C and E: Provide antioxidant support, helping neutralize free radicals.†
- Vitamin A: Helps support healthy eye function.†
- B vitamins (thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12): Support cellular energy production.†
- No Artificial Flavors.
- No Color Added.
- No Preservatives or Yeast.
- Gluten Free.
Nature Made Prenatal Multi is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
* The USP Verified mark on Nature Made’s products tells you that they have been independently verified for quality, purity, strength, disintegration or dissolution (the ability for the tablets to breakdown in the stomach so that the dietary ingredients can be absorbed) and consistency.
‡ Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.