Suggested Use: For adults, take one tablet daily, with a meal.
Zinc should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs.
Zinc should be used with caution when combined with:
- Antibiotics (i.e. Tetracycline and Fluoroquinolone antibiotics)
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption