Suggested Use: Take one tablet daily, with a meal.
Many medications may interfere with your potassium levels causing them to be high or low. Please check with your physician regarding your medications and potassium needs.
Potassium Gluconate should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Potassium Gluconate should be used with caution when combined with:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be used with caution when taking prescription drugs
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption