Maximum Strength Magnesium 500 mg
Nature Made® Maximum Strength Magnesium softgels are designed for individuals diagnosed with low levels of magnesium.
- Provides magnesium, a mineral important in supporting optimal health†
- Helps support nerve, heart and muscle function†
Nature Made Maximum Strength Magnesium provides 500 mg of magnesium, a mineral essential in supporting optimal health.† Magnesium is an essential mineral in the body and plays a key role in many bodily functions, including support for nerve, muscle, and heart function.† Magnesium also supports healthy bones and teeth and helps convert food into cellular energy.†
Nature Made Maximum Strength Magnesium can help people meet their individual magnesium requirements to support optimal health† in an easy to swallow liquid softgel.
- Helps supports nerve, heart and muscle function†
- Supports healthy bones and teeth†
- Essential in converting food into cellular energy†
- Helps restore healthy levels of magnesium in adults with low levels†
Nature Made Maximum Strength Magnesium 500 mg softgel is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- Colors Derived From Natural Sources – No Synthetic Dyes
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch
- Gluten Free
Available Sizes: 60 Count
Dosage and Interactions
When to Take:
Consult healthcare professional before use. Take one softgel daily with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.
Magnesium should be used with caution when combined with:
- Current research indicates that this supplement should be used with caution when taking certain prescription drugs including antibiotics and osteoporosis medications (Bisphosphonates).
Do not exceed one softgel daily or take with other products that contain magnesium, unless recommended by your health care professional. Product may cause gastrointestinal intolerance including diarrhea. Consult a physician before use, if you have kidney disease or if you are taking prescription medications.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
How does magnesium benefit the body?
Magnesium functions in more than 300 metabolic reactions in the body.† It is essential for the formation and support of bones and teeth, in converting food into cellular energy, and for proper nerve and muscle functioning.†
What are some food sources of magnesium?
Magnesium food sources include: 100% bran cereals, oat bran, green leafy vegetables (like spinach, kale, swiss chard), brown rice, nuts and milk.
For 40 years, we have been obsessed with quality at Nature Made®. From ingredient sourcing, to industry-leading manufacturing practices, to our third-party verification approach, we believe it is our responsibility to lead in delivering quality products and a quality consumer experience. For more information, click here
See All Recommended Articles