Magnesium participates in more than 300 reactions in the body and is critical to many bodily functions. According to The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 59% of the US population has inadequate dietary intake of Magnesium.
- Supports healthy nerve, heart, and muscle function
- Essential in the formation of bones and teeth and in converting blood sugar into cellular energy
- Essential in energy metabolism and utilization in the body
Nature Made® Magnesium Citrate is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
- Easy to swallow softgels
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- No Yeast, Starch or Gluten
-Magnesium In: Shils ME, Olson JA, Shike M, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease, 8th ed. Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger, 1994, 1062. -What We Eat in America. NHANES 2005-2006; usual nutrient intakes from food and water compared to 1997 dietary reference intakes for Vitamin D, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium. U.S. Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center Food Surveys Research Group. July 2009 -Lindberg JS, et al.. Magnesium bioavailability from magnesium citrate and magnesium oxide. J Am Coll Nutr 1990;9:48-55. - Walker AF, Marakis G, Christie S, Byng M. Mg citrate found more bioavailable than other Mg preparations in a randomised, double-blind study. Magnes Res 2003;16:183-191.