Suggested Use: Take one softgel daily, with a meal.
Magnesium should be avoided when taking:
- Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs
Magnesium can be used with caution when combined with:
- Antibiotics Bisphosphonates (Osteoporosis Medications)
Caution: Consult a physician before use, if you have kidney disease or if you are taking prescription medications.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption