Suggested Use: Take two capsules per day with a meal.
Cinnamon should be avoided when:
- Cinnamon does contain coumarin and large amounts of cinnamon is not recommended with any hepatotoxic drugs
Cinnamon should be used with caution when:
- Taking any medications or if you have a medical condition, including diabetes. Please consult your healthcare physician before you start taking Cinnamon. Cinnamon may lower blood glucose levels and may have additive effects when used with medications or other herbs or supplements that can also lower blood glucose levels.
Caution: If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition, including diabetes, seek the advice of your physician before using this product. Do not exceed recommended intake. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse side effects occur. Not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing. Not intended for use by individuals under 16.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption