- How do I know how many entries I received into the Finale Sweepstakes?
Answer: On or around the week of May 4, 2015, each eligible member who had at least 300 unused points in his or her account as of April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PDT will receive an email notifying him/her of the number of Finale Sweepstakes entries.
As a reminder, all eligible unused points in the accounts of members in good standing as of April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PDT will be automatically converted into sweepstakes entries for a Finale Sweepstakes (three-hundred (300) points will convert into one (1) Finale Sweepstakes entry). Remaining points that do not convert into a Finale Sweepstakes entry will be deleted and void. Read the Wellness Rewards Program Rules here.
- If I have a question about the Finale Sweepstakes who do I contact?
Answer: You can call the Nature Made Consumer Affairs team at 1-800-276-2878 (toll free).
- What happens if I decide to opt-out of the Finale Sweepstakes?
Answer: If you opt out, any remaining points in your account (including any eligible unused points that qualify for conversion into one or more Finale Sweepstakes entries) will be deleted and void effective May 1, 2015.
- What if I live within driving distance to San Diego? Do I get a credit for the airfare?
Answer: If in the judgment of Nature Made air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Nature Made’s sole discretion.
- What if I'm selected as the winner of the Finale Sweepstakes but don't want the sweepstakes prize?
Answer: Cash or other prize substitution will be permitted at Nature Made's discretion. Read the Finale Sweepstakes Official Rules here.
- What is the Finale Sweepstakes and how do I participate?
Answer: The Finale Sweepstakes represents the ending of the current Wellness Rewards Program. All eligible unused points as of April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PDT will be automatically converted into sweepstakes entries for a Finale Sweepstakes (three-hundred (300) points will convert into one Finale Sweepstakes entry). Remaining points that do not convert into a Finale Sweepstakes entry will be deleted and void.
- What is the Finale Sweepstakes prize?
Answer: The Finale Sweepstakes prize is a spa getaway in San Diego, Calif. The prize includes round trip coach airfare from the winner’s hometown for two (2); round trip airport/hotel transfers via private sedan with meet & greet for two (2); three (3) night hotel accommodations at the Hotel Del Coronado, including one standard room/double occupancy; a Sea Side Spa Package for two (2) which includes two (2) spa treatments (massage or facial) per person; and gratuity and a resort credit of $250.00. For the Finale Sweepstakes Official Rules click here.
- Where do I find out who won the sweepstakes?
Answer: The winner of the Finale Sweepstakes will be contacted by phone and email on or around May 4, 2015.
- Why is the Wellness Rewards program ending?
Answer: The decision to end the current Wellness Rewards Program was primarily due to a declining active member base and the continued high level of resources needed to run the program. The current program will end on April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PT and an updated program will start on May 1, 2015 at 12 midnight PT.
- What does the Wellness Rewards program ending mean for me?
Answer: You have until April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PT to earn and redeem Wellness Rewards points, for $3 and $7 rewards, as per the current Wellness Rewards program rules.
- Will I be able to redeem my points?
Answer: You can continue to redeem points for $3 and $7 rewards until April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PT under the current Wellness Rewards program rules.
- Can I redeem more than one $7 and one $3 coupon every month so that I can use up all my points before the program ends?
Answer: No. Program rules allow you to redeem one $7 and one $3 reward every 30 days until 4/30/2015.
- What if I have points leftover in my account when the program ends on April 30, 2015?
Answer: All eligible unused points in the accounts of members of the current Wellness Rewards program who are in good standing as of April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PT will be automatically converted into sweepstakes entries for the finale sweepstakes (three-hundred (300) points will convert into one finale sweepstakes entry). Remaining points that do not convert into a finale sweepstakes entry will be deleted and void. Approximately 30 days prior to the program ending, we will announce specifics about the finale sweepstakes via email and on the website.
- What does “Rewards Ended” on the product bottle and packaging mean?
Answer: Starting May 1, 2015, the updated Wellness Rewards program will no longer include points or $3 and $7 rewards. Therefore, reward codes are no longer being printed on product labels. However, there will continue to be products on retailer shelves that have reward codes, and you will be able to use these reward codes in connection with the current program until April 30, 2015 or as part of the updated program that will start May 1, 2015.
- Can my points be transferred to the updated program starting on May 1, 2015 or any another program Nature Made may have in the future?
Answer: No, points cannot be transferred to, nor will points be a part of, the updated program or another program.
- Can I transfer my points to a friend’s or family member’s existing account?
Answer: No, points cannot be transferred to another account.
- Will I continue to receive Bonus Points?
Answer: Effective February 4, 2015, due to the Wellness Rewards Program ending, we will no longer provide bonus points, which includes but is not limited to, birthday and anniversary emails containing bonus points.
- Will you just give me the cash value of the reward points I have?
Answer: Points do not have any cash value. We will not provide cash in exchange for any reward points.
- Is NATURE MADE® being sold to another company or ceasing operations?
Answer: No, Nature Made is not being sold to another company or ceasing operations.
- Why wasn’t I notified earlier that the program was changing?
Answer: Nature Made began to announce the ending of the current Wellness Rewards program on February 4, 2015 via an email to all current program participants as of such date. In addition to the email communication, we have included information about the program ending on the Wellness Rewards registration page, the Wellness Rewards log in page and the Wellness Rewards member’s account page.
- Will I continue to receive promotional emails from NATURE MADE® after the current program ends?
Answer: If you opted in to receive emails from us, then yes, Nature Made will continue to send out periodic email communication as well as provide educational information on the topic of vitamins and supplements. You may unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking here (must be logged in to your Wellness Rewards account to opt out).
- What do I do if I have purchased a product with a rewards code on it after the current program ends on April 30, 2015?
Answer: You will be able to use the reward codes as part of the updated program starting on May 1, 2015. More information about the updated program will be made available on May 1, 2015—so stay tuned!
- Will the $3 and $7 rewards still be available after May 1, 2015?
Answer: No. Starting May 1, 2015, the updated program will no longer include the $3 and $7 rewards.
- How does this impact Costco members who participate in the Wellness Rewards program?
Answer: You have until April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PT to earn and redeem Wellness Rewards points for $3 and $7 Costco checks, as per the current Wellness Rewards program rules.
- Do points ever expire? Can you submit a code if the product is expired?
Answer: Points will expire after a year of inactivity of not entering any product codes. Once a product code is entered, you will have exactly 12 months to enter a new product before losing any points from your previous activity. Yes, you can submit a code for an expired product.
* Please note effective May 1, 2015 the Wellness Rewards program is ending. All eligible unused points in the accounts of members of the current Wellness Rewards program who are in good standing as of April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59pm PST will be automatically converted into sweepstakes entries for the finale sweepstakes (three-hundred (300) points will convert into one finale sweepstakes entry). Remaining points that do not convert into a finale sweepstakes entry will be deleted and void. Approximately 30 days prior to the program ending, we will announce specifics about the finale sweepstakes via email and on the website.
- Does it cost anything to join the rewards program?
Answer: No. Participation in the program is free; however, rewards points are awarded by entering codes from purchased Nature Made products.
- How can I update my account information?
Answer: Once you have logged in, look at the tabs halfway down the page. Click on the tab that reads My Account. Your Personal Info and your Nature Made Communications preferences will be listed. To make a change, click Edit, choose your new preferences and then click on Save.
- How do I change my email address, mailing address or password?
Answer: You can change your email address in your account by logging in with your old email address and password at http://www.NatureMade.com. Once you are logged into your account, click on "My Account" which is next to the "Email Preferences" below the heading "Nature Made Wellness Rewards." Then click on "Edit" button on the bottom of the screen. On this screen you may edit your email address, mailing address, preferred retailer and password.
Once all the necessary changes have been made, click on '"save" to update your information. You will receive a message stating "Updated Successfully" once your changes have been saved.
- How do I enter codes to earn points?
Answer: 1. Go to www.naturemade.com.
2. Click on Log In in the Nature Made Wellness Rewards drop down box on the top right side of the screen. If you are not a member, go to naturemade.com and click Register.
3. Enter your e-mail address as your username, and your password (if you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot Password).
4. Click on the Log In button below where you entered your username and password. You are now at a screen titled Nature Made Wellness Rewards.
5. Click on the Enter Codes tab in the middle of the page. You can enter your Reward Code in the indicated field and then select the retailer where you purchased your Nature Made product. Please note that the codes are not case-specific (either uppercase or lowercase will work).
6. If you have more than one code to enter, click on the button that says “Enter multiple codes” and you will see an area where you can enter up to 4 codes.
7. After you click the green Submit button, a confirmation will appear below the code entry area notifying you that your code(s) was successfully entered and communicating the number of points you added to your account. At this time your Points Tracker at the top of the page will automatically update with the new total points.
8. The Points Tracker is an easy way to see the total number of points you have in your Nature Made Wellness Rewards account and when you have earned $3 or $7 rewards coupons. When you have enough points to redeem a coupon reward, a redeem button will appear under the eligible reward on the Points Tracker. You can click the Redeem button to begin the process of redeeming your reward.
- How do I redeem my points for a reward?
Answer: In order to redeem a reward, please log in to your Wellness Rewards account. Individuals who are using Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) or AOL may find that our site is no longer compatible with AOL and older internet browsers. If you are using an AOL browser, you must use Internet Explorer (IE8 or higher) to access and view all images on the Nature Made site.
Once logged on, simply click on the Rewards tab. Once you've selected your reward, click the Redeem button. A window will appear “choose your preferred coupon:” click on the button to choose the coupon redeemable at all retailers except for Costco Club stores, or click on the button for the check only redeemable at Costco Club stores. Click the “submit” button to review and complete your order. If incorrect you may edit the information in that window and complete your order.
- How do you value points?
Answer: The point values are based upon a three tier point value system based on the MSRP of each product. Point values are given in 50, 100 and 150 increments. Products may also have bonus points associated to them for periods of time throughout the year, and the value will be adjusted to include the bonus points.
- How long will it take to receive a reward once redeemed?
Answer: We estimate 2-3 weeks. However, in most cases you may receive it sooner.
- How many rewards may I redeem?
Answer: You can redeem one of each reward every 30 days. If you have enough points to do so, you can redeem one $3 coupon reward AND one $7 coupon reward every 30 days.
- I redeemed two rewards from the Wellness Rewards program and I only received one.
Answer: Rewards are sent according to availability and may be sent on different days, which may cause your rewards to possibly arrive separately. As a reminder, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Why can’t I print a high value coupon?
Answer: The $7 and $3 coupon rewards are only available via US Postal Mail. Currently, it is not an option to print these coupons from the website due to their dollar value.
- Why did I receive an error message when I tried to bank my codes?
Answer: We apologize that you had difficulty entering codes. We value you as our customer. Please make sure you did not include a space or dash when you entered the code. If you still have difficulty, please call us at 1-800-276-2878 between 7 AM-4 PM Pacific time so we can make sure you receive your points.
- Why was my account placed on hold?
Answer: Your account activity did not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Wellness Rewards Program. For assistance with an account on hold, you may contact our Consumer Affairs Department through the "contact us" section of the Nature Made site or by calling 1-800-276-2878. Our Consumer Affairs Department is open Monday through Friday 7 AM to 4 PM Pacific time.
- Why were my points taken away?
Answer: In order to prevent your points from expiring, you'll need to bank at least one Nature Made product into your account within a year. Points are expired because the system shows that products have not been banked into your account in over a year.
For future reference, remember to keep your email address current as Nature Made will send three email warnings before points are expired for account inactivity.