- Are there any shipping fees for the Wellness Rewards?
Answer: Nature Made covers the shipping costs for the rewards items.
- How do I enter codes to earn points?
Answer: 1. Go to www.naturemade.com.
2. Click on Log In in the Nature Made Wellness Rewards drop down box on the top right side of the screen. If you are not a member, go to naturemade.com and click Register.
3. Enter your e-mail address as your username, and your password (if you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot Password).
4. Click on the Log In button below where you entered your username and password. You are now at a screen titled Nature Made Wellness Rewards.
5. Click on the Enter Codes tab in the middle of the page. You can enter your Reward Code in the indicated field and then select the retailer where you purchased your Nature Made product. Please note that the codes are not case-specific (either uppercase or lowercase will work).
6. If you have more than one code to enter, click on the button that says “Enter multiple codes” and you will see an area where you can enter up to 4 codes.
7. After you click the green Submit button, a confirmation will appear below the code entry area notifying you that your code(s) was successfully entered and communicating the number of points you added to your account. At this time your Points Tracker at the top of the page will automatically update with the new total points.
8. The Points Tracker is an easy way to see the total number of points you have in your Nature Made Wellness Rewards account and when you have earned $3 or $7 rewards coupons. When you have enough points to redeem a coupon reward, a redeem button will appear under the eligible reward on the Points Tracker. You can click the Redeem button to begin the process of redeeming your reward.
- Do points ever expire? Can you submit a code if the product is expired?
Answer: Points will expire after a year of inactivity of not entering any product codes. Once a product code is entered, you will have exactly 12 months to enter a new product before losing any points from your previous activity. Yes, you can submit a code for an expired product.
- I requested multiple rewards and I only received one item.
Answer: Rewards are sent according to availability and may be sent on different days, and may cause your rewards items to possibly arrive separately. As a reminder, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Why can’t I print a high value coupon?
Answer: The $7 and $3 coupon rewards are only available via US Postal Mail. Currently, it is not an option to print these coupons from the website due to their dollar value.
- Why did I receive an error message when I tried to bank my codes?
Answer: We apologize that you had difficulty entering codes. We value you as our customer. Please make sure you did not include a space or dash when you entered the code. If you still have difficulty, please call us at 1-800-276-2878 between 7 AM-4 PM Pacific time so we can make sure you receive your points.
- Why was my account placed on hold?
Answer: Your account activity did not comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Wellness Rewards Program. For assistance with an account on hold, you may contact our Consumer Affairs Department through the "contact us" section of the Nature Made site or by calling 1-800-276-2878. Our Consumer Affairs Department is open Monday through Friday 7 AM to 4 PM Pacific time.
- Does it cost anything to join the rewards program?
Answer: No. Participation in the program is free; however, rewards points are awarded by entering codes from purchased Nature Made products.
- How long will it take to receive a reward once redeemed?
Answer: We estimate 2-3 weeks. However, in most cases you may receive it sooner.
- Can you return a reward if you are not satisfied?
Answer: If a problem is experienced with a rewards item or you are not satisfied with a rewards item, please contact our Consumer Affairs Department so that we may assist in arranging to have the rewards item returned to us for a credit to your account.
- How do I change my email address, mailing address or password?
Answer: You can change your email address in your account by logging in with your old email address and password at http://www.NatureMade.com. Once you are logged into your account, click on "My Account" which is next to the "Email Preferences" below the heading "Nature Made Wellness Rewards." Then click on "Edit" button on the bottom of the screen. On this screen you may edit your email address, mailing address, preferred retailer and password.
Once all the necessary changes have been made, click on '"save" to update your information. You will receive a message stating "Updated Successfully" once your changes have been saved.
- How can I update my account information?
Answer: Once you have logged in, look at the tabs halfway down the page. Click on the tab that reads My Account. Your Personal Info and your Nature Made Communications preferences will be listed. To make a change, click Edit, choose your new preferences and then click on Save.
- How do I redeem a rewards coupon?
Answer: Once you have logged in, begin by either clicking the Redeem button on the Points Tracker or by clicking on the Rewards tab halfway down the page. Next you will see the coupons you are eligible to redeem. Click Select to redeem the coupon of your choice. Next, click on Redeem to place your rewards coupon in the shopping cart and complete the redemption process.
- How do I redeem points?
Answer: In order to redeem a reward, please log in to your Wellness Rewards account. Individuals who are using Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) or AOL may find that our site is no longer compatible with AOL and older internet browsers. If you are using an AOL browser, you must use Internet Explorer (IE8 or higher) to access and view all images on the Nature Made site.
Once logged on, simply click on the Rewards tab. Once you've selected your reward, click the Redeem button. A window will appear “choose your preferred coupon:” click on the button to choose the coupon redeemable at all retailers except for Costco Club stores, or click on the button for the check only redeemable at Costco Club stores. Click the “submit” button to review and complete your order. If incorrect you may edit the information in that window and complete your order.
- How do you value points?
Answer: The point values are based upon a three tier point value system based on the MSRP of each product. Point values are given in 50, 100 and 150 increments. Products may also have bonus points associated to them for periods of time throughout the year, and the value will be adjusted to include the bonus points.
- How many rewards may I redeem?
Answer: You can redeem one of each reward every 30 days. If you have enough points to do so, you can redeem one $3 coupon reward AND one $7 coupon reward every 30 days.
- I redeemed two rewards from the Wellness Rewards program and I only received one.
Answer: Rewards are sent according to availability and may be sent on different days, which may cause your rewards to possibly arrive separately. As a reminder, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Why were my points taken away?
Answer: In order to prevent your points from expiring, you'll need to bank at least one Nature Made product into your account within a year. Points are expired because the system shows that products have not been banked into your account in over a year.
For future reference, remember to keep your email address current as Nature Made will send three email warnings before points are expired for account inactivity.